Tea Tree Oil Uses For Face & Acne Forget about that moisturizer that works with any skin type or the lip balm you can’t leave home without — Tea Tree Oil Uses For Face & Acne there is no product in your bathroom cabinet or bag that’s as versatile as an essential oil. These natural, flower-derived oils have amazing skin, hair and body benefits, ranging from anti-aging to skin-clarifying.
Here are BrownBoi’s top 10 favorite beauty uses for Tea Tree Oil Uses For Face & Acne :
1. Tea Tree Oil Uses For Face & Acne in Hair Care Routine , If you blow-dry or flat-iron your hair, live in a climate with dry or extreme heat, or just happen to be born with coarse locks, you can benefit from a few drops of ylang-ylang and primrose oils, massaged into your strands while wet and before styling. These restorative oils penetrate deep without causing a stringy, greasy look.
2. Cuticle care. Massage a soothing oil—I like rose, grapefruit or eucalyptus—into the nailbed to heal ragged cuticles.
3. Tea Tree Oil Uses For Face & Acne as Facial Toner : Refresh your skin before you begin your beauty routine with an uplifting DIY toner. In an empty spray bottle, combine a few drops of geranium essential oil with witch hazel and a little distilled water. Mist after cleansing and before applying lotion or serums.
4. Blemish control. Apply tea tree oil with a cotton swabdirectly to any blemishes visible on your skin. If the oil feels too harsh, you can try mixing it with raw, organic honey to make a milder—but still effective—salve.
5. Moisturizer. Apply almond oil directly to the face and body to replenish your skin’s natural oils without residue. The light, naturally sweet scent is addictive!
6. Makeup remover. Combine peppermint essential oil with a soothing oil such as eucalyptus and apply to skin with a cotton pad to gently remove cosmetics—even mascara.
7. Anti-aging. Mix primrose oil with your daily moisturizer or nighttime wrinkle cream for an added anti-aging boost!
8. Fade stretch marks. Healing essential oils including jojoba, rosehip, lavender and lemon, combined with vitamin E oil, may nourish and heal skin, lightening those pregnancy “badges of honor.”
9. De-grease your nose and forehead. If your skin is naturally oily, you might be reading this entire blog with a healthy dose of skepticism—wondering whether using essential oils will make that 3 o’clock shine even shinier. Fortunately, certain oils, including peppermint, tea tree and grapeseed, can actually help regulate natural oil production.
10. Give your lips some Moisture : Tea Tree Essential oil works pretty well on chapped lips when used along with Jojoba oil or any other Carrier oil. Or, simply add a drop of tea tree oil to an unscented lip balm for added effect!
Follow us on Social Media by Clicking on the Links in this Blog
Share if you think it might be beneficial for Others
Blemishes is one of the signs of Ageing,Blemishes are those tiny dark patches,spots or the points which make your skin look dull. However they are different from Acne Marks. Acne marks can be faded over the time by its own or by using some anti acne gels or essential oils. Though blemishes are hard to get rid of.
BBVCPLUS Vitamin C Serum for face BVCPLUS Vitamin C Serum for face (also known as ascorbic acid) is the Beyoncé of skin care—it can do a lot of things flawlessly. It’s an antioxidant. It helps reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles, boosts collagen production, repairs sun damage. (And who knows, maybe it’s working on […]
Essential Oils For Skin & Hair By BrownBoi The Grooming Club “Living is about capturing the essence of things. I go through my life every day with a vial, a vial wherein can be found precious essential oils of every kind! The priceless, fragrant oils that are the essence of my experiences, my thoughts. I […]
Vitamin C Serum Benefits For Skin : Skincare is so important, so no wonder there’s such a plethora of products out there to choose from —vitamin c serum benefits for skin including in our natural foods grocery stores. As a result, it’s pretty confusing, too, with all of the choices on the market. But if you […]
Subscription Boxes India 2018 BrownBoi.in The Grooming Club Subscription Boxes India 2018 Pure Essential & Carrier Oils for the Daily Beauty Regime. Specially Made for AromaTherapy Lovers. Every Daily Need Essential Oils In One Subscription Box. Where you can Subscribe & Save Beyond What you See as a Single Unit Purchase. These Are made with […]